I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Just my stats class today. We had a midterm that I'll lose points on for not writing down formuals. Everything else will be correct, though, and it was done faster than all, save for Megan W.

Karen got the math department faculty scholarship today. Actually, she got the letter today and the scholarship maybe a week ago. She moved recently and hasn't filled out a change of address form, so when the letter was sent, it was sent to her old home. Also, her sister came out of an induced coma. Things are looking up for her; I'm happy for her.

I told Karen that she and I should be on the plaque next year for outstanding student. She thinks Jack, Suzanne and Ambra will be a part of our graduating class, so that will make the competition stiffer. Megan W. might be a part of that list too.

I'm not sure who'll be on the modeling team next year. I want to be on it. The four people on the paragraph above could be on the team as well. Perhaps there will be two teams next year.

Rode my bike today. I will be legs lung and heart. One hundred percent heart.

No comments: