I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I think I forgot I could blog about math stuff. That is, after all, what the title refers to.

We took our Groups test today. Sherri's stuff ain't so bad. I think all the seniors were exagerating, but not on person. Or perhaps she's gotten softer after her sabatical. I'll ask around tomarrow, see what some of them thought about the test.
Our test had 8 short answer questions and two proofs, one required and one extra credit. I thought I did very well on it. Lots of people think they do poorly. Maybe I am starting to do better.

Of course, there is still the take home test to do. Maybe I'll bang that out tomarrow. I think I'll take all weekend, thought.

My friend Dan got a GTA to OSU. That's very exciting. He's making it big time.

Oh, its Mother's Day this weekend.


No comments: