Got my groups midterm back on Friday. It seems that everybody did too well on the test, so she took points off. That is to say, we all lost 3 points on the take home and half our bonus points on the take home because she did not like the number of high grades. It seems like we're going to get what she wants to give us.
In class today, we spent about the first fourty or fifty minutes proving something we won't need again. However, a little bit more work on that proof leads us into a useful technique. I'm not sure about that though, I was working on my presentation problem and figured it out. That was pretty cool: unlike most people in class today, I actually learned something (and got something done) during our 80 minutes.
Graded paper and went for bike ride monday and that was pretty much it. Waking up at noon:45 was a little killer. The bike ride helped, my legs are still a little dead. I can imagine myself having two more bikes, one (light) road bike and one hairy mountain bike, along with a few more pieces of gear, like a camelbak and a bag.
It was brought to my attention on Friday that I am annoying. That's better than boring, though maybe not by much. At least they're still thinking about me.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment