I staked my claim to place number 4. Just have to sell myself to the landlord.
Place number 3 tried to buy me. I wasn't for sale and that was uncomfortable to get across. Katie is very direct, blunt. For better or worse, that makes her transparent. In this case, that she wants my $285 + 1/3 in utilities and not anything else. Best of luck to her in finding a good roommate.
Now that I think I've got a place to live, I want a job to work. I could work just at the kitchen and get my 22.5 hours and five dinners a week, along with a half-sized food bill. But I won't have another weekend until June. That is the only thing that will kill me.
Could work the whole tutoring/grading/private tutoring thing. It can be a little inconsistant, though. Except for the grading, that's pretty regular, as regular as I need it to be.
I think that settles it. I will work as long as possible as a dishawasher, then let them know. unless, of course, they'll let me work friday, saturday and sunday nights, or satruday sunday monday. I get what I want.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment