I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Monday, July 26, 2004

I get to work 12 days in a row at the dishwasha. That's cool, it pays for school.

Kinda feel like I'm betwixt a rock and a hard place with being able to visit family before school starts. On the one hand, I want to go see Dad and everybody before school starts. That a trip to Cooperstown is planned only increases the desire. On the other, I need to come up with some money for school. School is expensive, and nobody else is going to help me pay for it. It is all on my shoulders to get it done. That it is all up to me only makes me want to work more (with the occasional day off). It makes me want to throw it back to everybody whose left me on my own and scream, "I DID IT WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM YOU. YOU DIDN'T CARE. FUCK OFF."

No comments: