Holy Crack! Blogger now has, like, pictures-and-other-bunches-of-cool-stuff.
Maybe. I gotta work on it for while yet.
There are too many bicyclists riding around at night without lights in Ashland. If one or two get, maybe the rest will wake up. That might sound awful, but I ride my bike. I've got lights. The rest of the idiots need to gear up. Its thigrty bucks and its worth it.
Other idiots include those walking across the street whenever they feel like it. That happens way too much. Drivers encourage it by stopping whenever somebody sneezes. I'm willing to stop if people are in the street, but being able to walk across the street doesn't mean you should. Its like driving: you don't turn into a new lane of traffic if you have to make traffic stop. People shouldn't walk across the street if they are going to make cars stop.
Megan and I go apartment hunting tomarrow. Things are good. God takes care of me.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment