So I think me and the object my affection should go look for CD's. Musichead is probably the place to go.
Why the CD place? Seems more interesting than the movies. That is, as Kris poitned out, played out. I'm sure she's done that about a billion times. Further, the movies do not promote conversation. For a cupla hourrs, we're just sitting next to each other, maybe holding hands if she really likes me really fast. CD shopping works out better because we get to talk to each other the whole time (as long as we're near each other).
However, I'm not much for talking. I picked up someone I was tutoring and we just pretty much listened to the radio. I asked her a cupla questions, trying to be polite, but we both seemed to be comfortable in not saying anything. Maybe I've got that going for me: people are comfortable in not saying anything around me. On the other hand, she might get bored by my disinterest in holding a converstation. My life is rough.
I think that settles it: CD shopping and making brownies or cookies or something. I'll bet she's going somewhere for thanksgiving with lots of people around, and cookies are always... uh... eaten. (at least by fat people) That settles it then, unless, of course, we don't go out before thanksgiving or she says no.
So what else is it about her? I've heard that some people find my intelligence intimidating. Her manner is assertive enough that she does not have this issue, if it really exists.
I don't think I did too much productive this weekend. Strike that: I earned 75 dollars and picked up a check for that much over again. That counts as productive.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment