Its so fucking cold. Not yet. It hasn't gotten below 20 yet. I might turn the heat on then.
So this girl from school I might ask out on a date. She's blonde (right now, though she might be brunette in the future) and in awesome shape. I think I overheard her say something about fitness competitions. She doesn't have giant boobs, but ones that are right for her figure. I don't think big tits are all that attractive unless the woman is curvy all over. J is not curvey all over, she's thin and lean. More importantly, much more importantly, is she's smart and assertive.
She's double majoring in math and crim, and I can respect both of those, though I don't think highly of a crim degree independently earned. She's doing well in calc IV: I'm grading for her. How else do I know she's smart? She has an attitude of smartness, the self-confidence that goes along with intelligence. When I'm doing math, when I know I'm right, everybody else knows it too. Confidence rolls out from her as well. Assertiveness rolls out from her as well. She doesn't enter a room, she makes an entrance and isn't afraid to let anyone inspect her. Rather, she offers herself for inspection, confident and pleased with the image projected in other's minds. Further, when others enter a room, she inspects them. No one is excused from her eye.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment