Dead is the beast. Long live the beast.
Bike riding is the best. Its an oppertunity to talk, exercise, and compete all at the same time. Hurting yourself is another possibility. that happened today and it might happen tomarrow. Tomarrow I want to climb tolman creek as far as possible, maybe from the bottom upto four corners. That would be a days worth of work.
Kris, his buddy spencer and I went out for a power hour. We went out the bike path, over the highway, into talent and back home. Somebody completely got their ass kicked, and it was me.
Tomarrow will hurt a lot.
The three of out there all had different goals, a different meta-narrative, or at least struggle for the moment. Kris is getting through school, and that will take him another year-and-a-half. Spencer is racing this spring. I'm getting for grad school. And bed.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment