I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The last few weeks have been a mathematical hammer, and I've got (three + 1/2)*weeks left.

We've been stuck between the hammer and anvil more than ever before, with something to do all the time. Taking 36 hours to celebrate Halloween might have been a mistake, and the same with 22 hours with mom. So much research could have been done for capstone.

The beast in me came out. Everyone got a little bit of wicked tounge, save for mom and friends, but all the friends remarked that I was meaner than usual. Every day for a week someone asked me if I was okay or remarked that I was tired or haggered.

Tuesday I apoligized to C for my behavior. He was more grateful than I thought he'd be; he cares more than I thought he did. That was surprising.

This week: a two day test.
Next week: A Geometry proof or two + Thanksgiving. I expect to home Friday night since work remains. The shaving stops.
Third week: Dead week. Also known as, Geometry Take Home Week.
Fourth Week: Finals.
I will not be going home for long over Christmas. I can work here, at house of A and on my own capstone. Maybe the beard comes off when school resumes.

Now there is that test to tend to.

No comments: