skip to main | skip to sidebar

Power In Numbers

I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I feel like I'm thisclose to ask a girl from school out on a date.

Jesus, I gotta go take a leak.
Posted by John at 10:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  Aug (1)
  • ►  2007 (30)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jun (15)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  Apr (4)
    • ►  Feb (7)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ►  Mar (3)
    • ►  Feb (2)
  • ►  2005 (19)
    • ►  Oct (9)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (2)
    • ►  Jun (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ▼  2004 (72)
    • ►  Dec (7)
    • ▼  Nov (5)
      • So I think me and the object my affection should g...
      • Its so fucking cold. Not yet. It hasn't gotten bel...
      • I feel like I'm thisclose to ask a girl from schoo...
      • The last few weeks have been a mathematical hammer...
      • So busy so much so lately. That's nothing new. In...
    • ►  Oct (5)
    • ►  Sep (8)
    • ►  Aug (3)
    • ►  Jul (6)
    • ►  Jun (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  Apr (10)
    • ►  Feb (3)
    • ►  Jan (3)
  • ►  2003 (8)
    • ►  Dec (4)
    • ►  Nov (4)