A friend of mine has a birthday coming up next week.I told her that I'd surprise her with something. Now I need to back that up. Well, we should go big or go home. Its her twenty-second birthday, so everything should come in 22's.
I could get her twenty-two gifts. Or practical gifts that come in twenty-two's, like twenty-two hair things, twenty-two ball point pens, twenty-two erasers, twenty-two paper clips, twenty-two rubber bands, twenty-two band-aids, twenty-two pieces of gum, twenty-two pounds of chocolate and peanut butter candy, a twenty-two ounce coffee mug, magnets for her refrigerator, some kind of coupon that expires on july 22, or 22 days after her birthday, a twenty-two inch ruler, twenty-two mechanical pencils, lead refills, a whiteboard with twenty-two markers, twenty-two cans of fresca, et cetera. A set of cd's with twenty-two song dance mix.
Now we need to do the surprise part of this. I need to talk to her boyfriend regarding that. Maybe it would be fun to revisit some of the first places in ashland that she visited. That might be more of boyfriend thing than anything else. On a big night out, we'd go out to dinner, then maybe go play some games, hit the bar, then go dance.
A belnder with shit to make margueritas might go over well too. Or it might stink like a fish. That's another thing to run by her boyfriend.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment