Jennifer Connelly is an absolutely beautiful woman. She was on Letterman tonight, wearing a white dress that was perfect for the situation. It projected the image of a beautiful woman who could keep everyone's attention with her conversation, but who also enjoyed dressing beautifully. Her hair was parted to the side. Green eye shadow, strappy heels and long earring that looked like Mayan artifacts completed her look. She reminds a lot of my friend Princess Leia, both in dress and mannerisms, when Princess Leia is at ease and is happy.
Racing tonight was different. my approach was attack early, attack often (and get dropped late). We were riding counterclockwise tonight. I attacked half-way up the first hill and led for the rest of the first lap. I probably attacked and led another three or four times. I finally got dropped after about 8 laps, on the second prime. Next week, I won't attack that much. Instead, I'll use the guideline that I should attack only when I'm ready to stay in the top three places for the rest of the race. To do that, I need to be ready to go from 92% to 97% for a couple-three laps and then go 100% for the last lap-half-lap.
Nuke LaLoosh inspired my attack at the beginning of the race. I was announcing my presence with authority. Everybody knew I was there, and everybody knew that somebody was going to try to come in last as a result of all their hard work.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment