So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.
Started class this morning. Two math 481 classes, at three credits each, when compressed into four weeks, is like a 12 credit course-load. Dr. J says we'll eat sleep breathe math for the next month, then added that he's sorry if we have a job.
I start work tomarrow, washing dishes, 20 hours a week. I tutor privatley. I'll grade papers. I'll be proctor people in the math placement exam. I'll do homework.
some think it'll be a hell of a month, for all the wrong reasons. I agree that its a hell of a month, but I'm always happiest when I'm busiest, tir'd (well, maybe not quite in the Joad sense of tired, tir'd, but the exhausted sense of tired).
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment