I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Friday, June 25, 2004

"Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though."

A guest DJ was on the radio thursday morning, in for Steph (who's down in SoCal dancing). Dude and Webb start talking about Dude.

Where do you live?
Ashland.
What are you doing there?
Working and hanging out after college.
Where do you work?
Pizza Hut.
Are you a manager?
No, I'm a delivery guy.
What'd you stud at school?
Communications.

And I started to laugh. It begs the questions, how do you get an SOU grad or [in the mathematical sense] communications off your front porch? Pay him for the pizza he just delivered.

I might start doing good at work. Or maybe I'll get fired in the next week for going to slow and not doing a good job on the floors. We'll see.

No comments: