I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Little wimpy muscles rest on my legs. 32" jeans button up easily now where they used to need a thought. More scarily, my quads are not straining to burst the seams. My legs have gotten smaller. With all that I've not eaten this month, my hunger has consumed what muscle I did have.

Those muscle were once built will be rebuilt. Put differently, I have less to carry around on rides.

I'm thinking that I want to join the Peace Corps after I earn my master's degree, then come back and double-phd in education and some other topic, like pde's or analysis. If I could motivate my phd towards the teaching of college math classes, that would be terriffic for not teaching ele. ed. courses. however, teaching people basic algebra wouldn't really help with learning how to teach pde's/analysis. hmm.

No comments: