skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Power In Numbers
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Got a lot of math done today. That's all I can ask for, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
Aug
(1)
►
2007
(30)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jun
(15)
►
May
(3)
►
Apr
(4)
►
Feb
(7)
►
2006
(6)
►
Jun
(1)
►
Mar
(3)
►
Feb
(2)
▼
2005
(19)
▼
Oct
(9)
Saturday was a good math day. We studied topology ...
Got a lot of math done today. That's all I can ask...
Either last night after getting back from the test...
I just got broke in half by my linear algebra midt...
Megan and JC came and visited me today! It was the...
Little wimpy muscles rest on my legs. 32" jeans bu...
No math has gotten done today.The mathing life can...
these are crazy days.I got paid today. Soon I will...
Life is demanding at OSU. But, I am going to be a ...
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(2)
►
Jun
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
Apr
(1)
►
Jan
(1)
►
2004
(72)
►
Dec
(7)
►
Nov
(5)
►
Oct
(5)
►
Sep
(8)
►
Aug
(3)
►
Jul
(6)
►
Jun
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
Apr
(10)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(3)
►
2003
(8)
►
Dec
(4)
►
Nov
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment