It may be that dad had buried me under a mountain that i have tried to avoid for my college career. If that is the case, i'm not sure how i'm going to respond. Too many things go through my head.
I've worked hard for three and a half years to earn whatI have. If any of my progress has been negated, I will be furious. I don't know anyone who works hard. If I have been wronged, I will pursue my retribution as vigorously as I have pursued anything else. Standing betwixt my goals and I, or regressing or retarding my pursuit of my goals receives my full attention.
In related news, I've been channeling all the energy created by the emotions into my math today and the last couple days. I think my analysis test will acurately reflect the magnitude of my emotions. My capstone work tonight will reflect this. I've done more tonight than I've done in any three days. The next 48 hours will see similar progress in capstone and in geometry.
some good things are happening. I'm fixing bike tires for friends of friends, running around like a calc IV professional, and seeing plays with friends who got their bike tires fixed. things keep getting better all the time.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment