I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I thought that by the end of capstone, I'd be writing and speaking as a mathematical professional. I'm wrong. I have to do that now.

The Boss gave me a couple problems to work on fo this week. I started working through them. I went to present them and he called me on them not making any sense, or being presented with any sense. I won't be presenting any more shit to him.

Grading gets serious like I mean it tomarrow today. I will lead a help session for CAlc IV.

I had the nicest time tutoring this evening. A girl whose been in regularly came in for some help with her stats class. I guess I flirted with her for a little by the end of the night. She was twirling her hair by the end of the night.

Excellent: After three-and-one-half years of college and four years of high school, I flirted with a girl four years younger than me. Commendations for all; drinks are on the house!

A cute this little girl with brown Jennifer Aniston-cut hair, maybe a few blonde highlightrs running through it. Blue eyes. Tonight she was wearing a pink jacket and a pink stocking cap (until she sat down) that got compliments for being well coordinated with her fingernail polish and lip gloss container. She'll be back tomarrow, before her midterm. Who knows what will happen then.

No comments: