skip to main | skip to sidebar

Power In Numbers

I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I've knocked out two homework assignments in the last week. I need to do one more (PDE's), and some research, and then I have one-and-a-half labs, plus a project to do for Malgo. At least I'm getting some things done.
Posted by John at 12:05 AM

1 comment:

Angela said...

hi :-)

1:52 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  Aug (1)
  • ▼  2007 (30)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jun (15)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  Apr (4)
    • ▼  Feb (7)
      • I've knocked out two homework assignments in the l...
      • My secret power is that I have cold hands.I've bee...
      • Its hammer time at school right now. I've got abou...
      • So I got to ride on the rollers a little bit tonig...
      • Ride, Ride, Ride...So I got out a bit today. A cou...
      • When you try really hard, your legs are just as ti...
      • Ain't this a blast?The coolest thing in the world ...
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ►  Mar (3)
    • ►  Feb (2)
  • ►  2005 (19)
    • ►  Oct (9)
    • ►  Aug (1)
    • ►  Jul (2)
    • ►  Jun (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Jan (1)
  • ►  2004 (72)
    • ►  Dec (7)
    • ►  Nov (5)
    • ►  Oct (5)
    • ►  Sep (8)
    • ►  Aug (3)
    • ►  Jul (6)
    • ►  Jun (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  Apr (10)
    • ►  Feb (3)
    • ►  Jan (3)
  • ►  2003 (8)
    • ►  Dec (4)
    • ►  Nov (4)