I'll being trying to type something in for the next month.
I have a midterm monday. I need to spend the next two days busting my butt, studying for the exam. I also have a homework assignment due wednesday, when I have an exam, and a homework assignment due friday. That's okay: I got this far cause I'm a rock solid mathematical badass. Or, because I shoveled enough academic shit to own a pair of hip waders, not just boots. We'll see whose standing last, school work.
tomarrow is an opportunity to bust my butt on the bike. I think I can do well tomarrow. I'll be getting a sweet drunk cyclist jersey very soon. that will be excellent. I'll be looking very pro in all my gear. Like a champion. A and I went out riding on Thursday, and we had a good time doing it. The weather has been excellent the last six days. I've been able to go out and ride 3 of those days. Tomarrow and sunday I will ride. Unfortunately, by the time my jersey gets here, the sunny weather will disappear and I'll be having to wear a jacket on every ride again. but, I will have the jersey for when it does get nice. The spring will be beautiful here. Maybe even nicer than Ashland's, since there is so much color here. So many shades of green. It really will be the best thing in the world once the weather turns consistently dry. There will be less wind here than the rogue valley, too, I think.
why is it that if I say "that dude's a gay" I sounded dumb, but if I say "that girl's a lesbian," my diction is acceptable. the two words are isomorphic, up to gender, so to speak.
i think i'm going to try and meet women over the internet. there's no other way that I feel comfortable trying to meet girls. No other dude in the department is single and a close friend of mine. this seems to be a pattern for me: my male friends are attatched. Maybe I should try to find a couple dudes to go hunting with.
cut my hair today. Its down to an aerodynamic 3/8-ths of an inch. I was going for 5/8-ths, but I messed up while trimming the ears, so I had to go to 3/8-ths to make it look not entirely retarded.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment