I should have been doing my homework, but I did none today. I suppose it was a break of sorts (though I did do my grading). Sunday, things begin for real. I need to study for an analysis midterm and i have topology homework to do by friday. I think that tomarrow i can put in two long sessions, one in the early part of the day and one in the closing hours. then another session monday. the test will be tuesday. I feel better going into this test than i do all the others.
so i've started winning some games at racquetball. i think i am starting to get better, as opposed to my opponents fatiguing. after dropping the fourth game 15-12, i ran. it was the best feeling run i've done in a while. i ran for about 22 minutes, and was able to keep my pace up. even though different parts of my stride were causing me pain, there was nothing overwhelming. earlier today, i read about dave scott, name sake of my commuter bike. he did his ironmans with his family in mind: he was racing to make money, so his competitors were trying to take food out of his family's mouths. I ran a little like that today. i nearly started doing my math like that. that is how i ought to be doing in. So tomarrow, i will tell you about how i put in an ass-kickingly good time on the notes.
i don't know if i should troll the internet for dates. i don't know if that makes me a loser or not. Perusing craig's list is fun though.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment