You bet I've got finals folded up in my back pocket.
Now that I'm all done with my programming class, I've concluded that the instructor is a shitty teacher. I coulda put that on my evaluation. "You are the worst teacher I've ever had. I've never spent so much time learning so little. That's either 'cause I'm a fucking idiot, or you're shitty. And my grades preclude me being a fucking idiot. I will never take a class from you again, and I will encourage the same from my friends."
Tomarrow I have off. TO STUDY FOR MATH! I actually feel pretty good about that. That's why I'm pounding away at the keyboard, instead of going hammer and tongs at proofs.
Think its time to find a new place to live. My roommates are like little kids. The need someone telling them what to clean up ALL THE TIME. But I'm not going to do that. I'm just going to count the number of days that the empty jello chocolate pudding box sits on the counter. Right now I'm at two. Actually, their like little kids who asses are gonna get beat when their folks get home 'cause the place is a fucking sty.
Why don't I pick up after them? Its a waste of my time, and I don't do that to them?
Why don't I say something? Because I would need an attitude change for something this drastic.
These two events make for a special day. A rare, unusual day. Its a day that I can't remember happening before, though it surely has.
I want hurt somebody. Three somebodies. In very specific, painful ways. Not so much physically, because that goes away after a while. I want to waste their time. If they woke up in the middle of the night with a bloody nose, spewing all over favorite pajamas, brand-new bed sheets, then tripped over a cat, fell down the stairs, and broke a wrist, I'd start to be happy. Then, if on the way to the hospital, their car window broke, that'd be good. Followed by a ten hours of pain-filler free hell in the emergency room.
That's bad ju-ju though. It'll come back to me. For instance, if my roommates had to go to the hospital, I'd have to drive them. And it would be broken window on my car.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment