Yesterday, I lifted for a while. After getting home, eating, and showering, it was nine pm and I was a little pooped. So I layed down for a little while and listen to music in the glow of my 100 hundred christmas lights of many colors. When the CD ended, I decided I could close my eyes for a little while. Then my roommates came home, shut the front door, woke me up, and it was ten-thirty. So I decided I had better shut off my string of Christmas lights, brush my teeth, and go to bed. Then it was 7:30 am and time for another school day.
After math today, Jason, Sarah and me went to Senor Sam’s for a burritos. Afterwards, I walked Sarah back to her dorm room. She’s got a penthouse loft in Greensprings. By 8:30, I had wandered up to the computer lab. Now I’ve got 1/3 of my CS program working and I want to close my eyes again.
Exitting for: shower and sleeping.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment