I'm in grad school for oceanography.

Monday, April 09, 2007

I can't find my riding notebook, so I'm really going to start tracking all my riding on the blog.

Today I rode for 80 minutes on the rollers. 151 avg. heart rate, 1:17 in the zone, 23.4 miles covered.

Other entries: March 31 (WWU road race)
  • 162 avg. hr, 202 max
  • 8 min below 128, 1:17 in [128, 167], 1:02 above
  • 2218 kcal
  • 37 miles, avg speed 16.6, max 38.9
  • Climbed easily on the neutral climb, with the group at the end of the first lap, slipped off the back the group at the end of the second lap (on the second climb), rode with a group of 5 or 6 during the third lap but got dropped going up the third climb, rode with one other guy during the fourth and last climb.
On Saturday, April 7, I rode part way up Mary's Peak. I got past where the road is washed out up to where the gate is locked. Then I turned around. I got a flat, then it started raining. Descending in the rain sucked. It was dry back down in the valley and I dried off and got warm. I was on the bike about 3:15, but out for about 4 hours. As I was recovering from illness, I tried not to work hard.
  • 148 average heart rate, 182 max.
  • 2:12 in the zone, 31 below, 31 above
  • 2503 kcal
  • 43.4 miles, 13.4 avg, 36.3 max.
Totals to date:
  • hours ride time (I don't know if I believe this)
  • 955.2 miles
  • 45.6 max speed (I think descending the saddle)

No comments: