So anyways, things look good. I started tutoring on campus this morning. It doesn't seem nearly so busy. I'm getting my shoulder fixed. I'm getting my car fixed. I'm applying (GETTING) my scholarships. I'm getting a job. Just not all right now, not today.
But I am doing well in class. I can't not do well in class, I only have five classes.
Karen is going to cut my hair tomarrow. I prefer to having friends cut my hair to paying a stranger to do it. A hair cut seems like such a personal thing, but for many fellas, its done by whoever, whenever, for the least amount we can get away with. It's a little contridict'ry. Having a friend cut my hair takes care of the personal part. Usually, your friends won't let you pay them, so you get to do something else instead, like share a meal, an activity, or something handy from your own area of expertise. For me, that'd be tutoring, which Karen certainly doesn't need, or maybe computer help, or maybe something else. I'm 21, I can buy beer. She's 19.
Speaking of 21, I bought beer for Steve the other night. He was surprised that I would do that. I don't have a problem with his drinking, just my drinking, rather, percieved inability to stop.
I'm in grad school for oceanography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment